Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Finland: Romanian beggars Set up Camp on Open Land Between Highways

A group of Romanian beggars who arrived in Helsinki from Poland a week ago have set up camp on an unused area of land between major highways. On Monday afternoon the mothers of the Matei and Varga families kept a campfire burning, accompanied by two young children. The men were in the centre of the city panhandling. The families had heard about the tough line taken by Helsinki officials toward children begging in the streets. The official stance taken by Helsinki is that children accompanying beggars will be taken into foster care. “We cannot keep children in the streets. That is why we are here and not in the streets”, said Margareta Matei on Monday.

http://www.hs.fi/english/article/Romanian+beggars+set+up+camp+on+open+land+between+highways/1135236488236

2 comments:

maria said...

Hello all my viewers After being in relationship with my husband for years, he broke up with me. I did everything within my reach to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so badly because of the love I had for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my friend and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back , I had no choice than to try it. I messaged the spell caster, and he assured me there was no problem and that everything will be okay before three days. He cast the spell and surprisingly on the second day, my husband called me. I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that had happened, That He wanted me to return to him. He also said he loved me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living together happily again, Contact Dr rahim Today the great Spell caster that can help you with any relationship issues, allmightbazulartemple@gmail.com or https://allmightbazulartem.wixsite.com/ whatsap +2347051758952 if you are Interested contact that Dr rahim he is the solutions to any problems you may have like
disease
{1}HIV/AIDS
{2}DIABETES
{3}EPILEPSY
{4} BLOOD CANCER
{5} HPV
{6} PENIS ENLARGEMENT
{7} HEPATITIS
{8}Miscarriage medicine
{9} wining of lottery number
(10) herpes cure

Unknown said...

I need finland sites